Dr.Web Katana 18.104.22.1680 – 60% OFF - Apa kabar bapak dan ini semua, Terima Kasih sudah berkunjung ke web site indie tech ini. Sekarang, kami di indie tech akan berbagi tips yang menunjukkan pada anda tentang Dr.Web Katana 22.214.171.1240 – 60% OFF. Sebaiknya bapak dan ini baca setelah ini:
Dr.Web Katana is a non-signature anti-virus offering preventive protection against the latest active threats, targeted attacks, and attempts by Trojans and exploits to use vulnerabilities, including zero-day ones, to penetrate systems.
Dr.Web Katana consists of a set of next-generation Dr.Web anti-virus technologies that is designed to provide advanced protection. It will shield your computer from threats that your anti-virus cannot yet recognize.
The protection is based on non-signature-based search methods, the neutralization of malware, and cloud protection technologies. The product analyses and monitors all system processes and blocks those that exhibit malicious behaviour.
The software offers protection against the latest malicious programs that have been designed to bypass detection by traditional signature-based scanning and heuristic mechanisms.
These programs have not yet been analysed by the anti-virus laboratory and, therefore, are unknown to Dr.Web at the moment of intrusion. They include the latest encryption ransomware programs, Trojan injectors, and Trojan blockers, as well as threats that use zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Protects critical system areas from being modified by malware.
- Detects and stops the execution of malicious, suspicious or unreliable scripts and processes.
- Detects unwanted file modification, monitors the operation of all processes to detect actions that are typical of malware (e.g., the activities of encryption ransomware), and prevents malicious objects from injecting their code into other processes.
- Detects and neutralises threats that have not yet been discovered and entered in the Dr.Web virus database: encryption ransomware, injectors, remote-controlled malware used for espionage and to create botnets, and malware packers.
- Protects against exploits – malicious objects that take advantage of software flaws, including those not yet known to anyone except for the intruders who created them (i.e., zero-day vulnerabilities). If it detects that malicious code is attempting to exploit a vulnerability, Dr.Web Katana will end the attacked process immediately.
- Controls the operation of the most popular browsers and their associated plugins; protects against browser blockers.
Today, one of the most popular ways for malicious programs to penetrate a system is via the installation of add-on applications in the guise of useful software.
What Dr.Web Katana does for you:
- Blocks malware’s ability to modify boot disk areas in order to prevent the launch of Trojan horses, for example, on your computer.
- Blocks changes from being made to the Windows Registry to ensure that the safe mode won’t be disabled.
- Prevents malicious programs from altering basic system routines. By blocking certain Windows Registry keys, it prevents malware from changing the appearance of the desktop or hiding a Trojan with a rootkit.
- Prevents malware from changing launch permissions.
- Prevents new or unknown drivers from being downloaded without user consent.
- Prevents malware and certain other applications, such as anti-antiviruses, from adding their entries into the Windows Registry where they could be launched automatically.
- Locks registry sections containing information about virtual device drivers, ensuring that no new virtual devices are created.
- Blocks connections between spyware components and the server that controls them.
- Prevents malware from disrupting system routines such as scheduled backups.
The procedure is as follows:
- If any attempt to activate malicious code is detected, Dr.Web Katana will end this process immediately. If the attack was carried out through a vulnerability of another software program, Dr.Web Katana completes the process of that program. It won’t perform any actions with the files of the attacked application and won’t move any files to the quarantine.
- Users will also see notifications about thwarted attempts to perform malicious actions; no response on their part is required.
- An entry about the disrupted attack is added to the Dr.Web event log.
- The cloud will also instantly be notified about the incident. If necessary, Doctor Web specialists will respond, for example, by upgrading the protection routine.
Dr.Web Katana’s protection technologies have been incorporated into Dr.Web Security Space and Dr.Web Anti-virus!
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – https://products.drweb.com/home/katana
Size: 35.9 MB
Kami harapkan share mengenai Dr.Web Katana 126.96.36.1990 – 60% OFF tersebut bisa anda ambil manfaatnya. Thank You