FileZilla Server 0.9.54 - Halo Agan dan sista semua, Makasih banyak sudah mau datang di blog indie tech ini. Saat ini, kita di indie tech akan share info tentang FileZilla Server 0.9.54. Silahkan Agan dan sista cek di bawah ini:
FileZilla Server is a free, open source server for Microsoft Windows, that supports FTP and FTP over SSL/TLS which provides secure encrypted connections to the server. A user connections manager in FileZilla Server allows the administrator to view currently connected users and their uploads/downloads. At present, there are two operations the owner of the server can do to those transfers – to “kill” the client session or to “ban” the user’s IP address. This manager shows the real-time status of each active file transfer. FileZilla supports SSL, the same level of encryption supported by your web browser, to protect your data. When using SSL your data is encrypted so that prying eyes cannot see it, and your confidential information is protected.
Server also supports on-the-fly data compression, which can improve the transfer rates.
Support for SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) is not implemented in Filezilla Server.
• Upload and download bandwidth limits
• Encryption with SSL/TLS (for FTPS)
• Message log (for debugging and real-time traffic information)
• Limit access to internal LAN traffic or external internet traffic only
Changes in FileZilla Server 0.9.54 (2015-11-30):
* Newly set account passwords are now stored in form of salted SHA512 hashes
* The undocumented 8+3 filename feature has been removed
Bugfixes and minor changes:
* Waiting for transfers to finish when taking the server offline now correctly closes the sockets
* Clarified a few error messages related to FTP over TLS
* Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2d
Homepage – http://filezilla-project.org
Size: 0.98 MB
Semoga saja tulisan yang membahas tentang FileZilla Server 0.9.54 ini memang yang sedang anda butuhkan. Thank You