Inno Setup 5.5.7 - Pa kabar bapak dan ini semua, Makasih banyak dah mau berkunjung ke website www.indietech.my.id ini. Sore ini, saya di www.indietech.my.id mau share info yang menunjukkan pada anda tentang Inno Setup 5.5.7. Ini dia bapak dan ini baca berikut ini:
Inno Setup is a free installer for Windows programs. First introduced in 1997, Inno Setup today rivals and even surpasses many commercial installers in feature set and stability. Features include a wizard interface, creation of a single EXE for easy online distribution, support for disk spanning, full uninstall capabilities, customizable setup types, integrated file compression, support for installing shared files and OCX’s, and creation of Start Menu icons, INI entries, and registry entries. Inno Setup places no arbitrary limits on how many files, shortcuts, registry entries, etc. that you may include in an installation. However, keep in mind that Setup does need memory for each entry in a script. For example, roughly 120 bytes of memory is needed for each [Files] entry.
A typical Inno Setup installation running on Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/W7/2012/W8/W10 does not require administrative or “power user” privileges.
• Support for every Windows release since 2000, including: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows 2000. (No service packs are required.)
• Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows. Both the x64 and Itanium architectures are supported. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 or later is required on Windows Server 2003 to install in 64-bit mode.)
• Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
• Standard Windows wizard interface.
• Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
• Complete uninstall capabilities.
• Installation of files: Includes integrated support for “deflate”, bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA file compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX’s and type libraries, and install fonts.
• Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
• Creation of registry and .INI entries.
• Running other programs before, during or after install.
• Support for multilingual installs, including right-to-left language support.
• Support for passworded and encrypted installs.
• Support for digitally signed installs and uninstalls.
• Silent install and uninstall.
• Unicode installs. (Windows 2000/XP or later)
• Integrated Pascal scripting engine option for advanced run-time install and uninstall customization.
• Full source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0 and 2009).
Changes in Inno Setup 5.5.6 (2015-07-16):
* Added the Windows 10 “compatibility” section to the various manifest resources used by Inno Setup. This enables any check for the operating system version to get the real version number (10.0) instead of getting the same version number as it did in Windows 8.1 (6.3).
* Added new [Setup] section directive: SignToolRetryCount, which defaults to 2. Specifies the number of times the Setup Compiler should automatically retry digital signing on any errors.
* Added new [Setup] section directive: SetupMutex. Can be used to prevent Setup from running while Setup is already running.
* Fix: Console-mode compiler (ISCC) change: Renamed /DO and /EO command line parameters to /O- and /O+ to avoid possible conflicts with /D.
* Pascal Scripting change: Unicode Inno Setup: Added new functions VarIsClear and UnpinShellLink.
* Inno Setup Preprocessor (ISPP) change: Added new function ForceDirectories.
* Unicode [Code] based on RemObjects Pascal Script Git commit db0d6f521113a31b34a76aeefd79fb148a9c4bfd.
* Various documentation improvements. Contributed by jogo- via GitHub.
* Minor tweaks.
The Inno Setup QuickStart Pack includes Inno Setup itself and additionally includes options to install third-party add-ons such as the ISTool script editor and Inno Setup Preprocessor. These add-ons are not official and are not required for general usage, but make Inno Setup easier to use.
Homepage – http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php
Size: 2.22 MB
Saya harap sharing mengenai Inno Setup 5.5.7 diatas bisa anda ambil manfaatnya. Thanks