BitTorrent 7.9.5 Build 41866 - Hi sobat semua, Met Datang di website indie tech ini. Sekarang, kita di indie tech mau membagikan saran yang membahas BitTorrent 7.9.5 Build 41866. Langsung saja sobat cek berikut ini:
BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer file sharing (P2P) communications protocol. BitTorrent is a method of distributing large amounts of data widely without the original distributor incurring the entire costs of hardware, hosting and bandwidth resources.
The protocol was designed in April 2001, implemented and first released 2 July 2001 by programmer Bram Cohen, and is now maintained by BitTorrent, Inc. BitTorrent identifies content by URL and is designed to integrate seamlessly with the Web.
Its advantage over plain HTTP is that when multiple downloads of the same file happen concurrently, the downloaders upload to each other, making it possible for the file source to support very large numbers of downloaders with only a modest increase in its load.
Serving large files creates problems of scaling, flash crowds, and reliability. The key to cheap file distribution is to tap the unutilized upload capacity of your customers.
Their contribution grows at the same rate as their demand, creating limitless scalability for a fixed cost. By using software that was built by the same team that invented BitTorrent, you are guaranteed access to the latest, most efficient methods of getting downloads to your desktop.
- Dynamic bandwidth management – download without disrupting other applications
- Detailed stats on the health of media files provides a safer, more controlled experience
- No hardware configuration – reduced hassle of fast downloads
The new version brings together BitTorrent’s proven expertise in networking protocols with µTorrent’s efficient implementation and compelling UI to create a better BitTorrent client. As we continue to develop this new client, we’ll be focused on innovative ways to simplify and improve the BitTorrent user experience.
- Lightweight client
- Local peer discovery
- Multiple simultaneous downloads
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Global and per-torrent speed limiting
- Quick-resumes for interrupted transfers
- RSS Downloader
- Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
- Always Spyware-Free
BitTorrent 7.9 is the first version to include a major change in the way that BitTorrent chooses peers in a swarm. Designed by our own Arvid Norberg, Canonical Peer Priority is a way to help peers connect to the swarm faster, as well as reduce the average hop length from you to any other peer in the swarm.
When a bittorrent client joins a swarm, it needs a way to select which peers it connects to. If it chooses poorly, or if there are malicious actors in the swarm, the connections between clients are not well distributed through the swarm, leading to a large number of hops from node to node. That slows down the ability to each client to pass data on to the next.
Changes in BitTorrent 7.9.5 Build 41822:
* Fixed broken label removal in the auto-label settings section
* Increased row height in main download view for better visibility
* Optimized list management for peers, file pieces, and torrents- leading to improvements in performance
* Cleaned up columns in the main list view. Health, Rating, Label, AddedOn and Completed On columns are no longer default (can still be added manually)
* Updated Devices page section’s text and icons
Homepage – http://www.bittorrent.com
Size: 1.84 MB
Saya harap sharing tentang BitTorrent 7.9.5 Build 41866 di atas bermanfaat. Thank You