CyberLink ColorDirector 4.0.4627.0 – 15% OFF - Halo teman semua, Terima Kasih sudah berkunjung ke halaman blog Indietech ini. Sekarang, kita di Indietech mau share info yang menjelaskan tentang CyberLink ColorDirector 4.0.4627.0 – 15% OFF. Langsung saja teman lihat dibawah ini:
CyberLink ColorDirector 4 provides wide range of Digital Color Grading for Video with support for Next-Gen H.265, 4K and 120/240 fps. Color grading is an essential tool for making impressions, telling stories, and evoking responses from your video viewers. CyberLink ColorDirector 4 offers creative video-makers of all skill levels, the means to dramatically improve their projects through use of tools to control color and lighting. CyberLink ColorDirector 4 comes with a range of built-in, professionally designed presets that emulate the styles of well-known films. You can also save any manual adjustments you make to a video as a preset and use it again on future projects. You can also download a huge collection of free presets on DirectorZone.
New Year Sale until December 31, 2015
Extra 15% OFF Coupon code: NY15
This software allows you to adjust color effects and dynamically animate selection masks with great detail and precision. Noise Reduction reduces extraneous visible artifacts including luminance (grain) and color noise, that degrade video quality. Sharpness is applied to edges in your footage to enhance the details in the video clip. Stylize your videos, fix color and lighting problems!
NEW! Regional and Global Blur
• Draw attention to a particular object or person in your video
• Adjust the depth of field in a photo. Keep only a small portion of the image in focus while taking the rest of it out of focus
NEW! Add Vignettes with Radial Gradient Masks
The quickest way to draw your viewers attention to the focal point in your footage is by creating a vignette effect around that object or person.
• Create one or multiple, off-center, vignetted areas to your footage to quickly achieve this highlighting effect.
Apply HDR to Video to add more dynamic range to your scenes, bring out the detail and highlight the best parts of your footage.
• Perfect for landscape scenes where there’s a lot of contrast between the sky and the land
• Helps in scenes with harsh sunlight and dark shadows
• Brightens the foreground in low-light scenes
Split Toning for Video is an old photography technique that is now a more recent (and very effective) addition to the video editor’s toolkit.
• Add specific colors to the shadows and highlights of a video
• A great way to evoke a certain feeling from your video footage, or even achieve a dramatic effect
Intelligent Motion Tracking
• Intelligent motion tracking algorithm makes frame-by-frame object tracking a breeze
• Precision selection masks let you select, isolate and track multiple objects and accurately track their movements, and change or enhance their color
• Tint Filter makes it easy to change the mood of your video
• Apply different color filters to make your video feel more atmospheric, romantic or even dark and dangerous
Easy Color Replacement
• Select any color in a video and replace it with another using the eye-dropper tool
Modify Contrast and Tint with RGB Tonal Curves
Manually setting the tonal values of the shadows, midtones, and highlights in a video is a great way to achieve exactly the look you’re after.
Look-up Table (LUT) Conversion
• LUTs are useful for matching footage from one source to another
• CyberLink ColorDirector 4 supports .3dl, .mga, .m3d, .cube and .csp format LUT files
NEW! Popular Format Support incl. H.265 (HEVC) and XAVC-S
Import a wide range of popular formats for recorded video, including MP4, WMV, FLV, AVI, MPEG-2, AVCHD, ultra high def 4K files, next-gen H.265 video and now the popular XAVC-S format.
NEW! Import and Export High Frame Rate (120/240fps) Video
It’s now easier to perform professional color grading on your action camera videos with support to import 120/240fps slow motion footage from your iPhone, GoPro or other popular action sports cameras.
64-bit Engine with TrueVelocity 5 Technology
CyberLink ColorDirector 4 offers native 64-bit support and the award-winning TrueVelocity editing engine for improved system efficiency and faster loading of HD video footage.
Automatic Scene Detection
CyberLink ColorDirector 4 detects the individual scenes contained within footage, separates them into multiple clips then adds them to the storyboard panel like any other video file.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 210 MB
Kami harapkan ulasan mengenai CyberLink ColorDirector 4.0.4627.0 – 15% OFF diatas memang yang sedang anda butuhkan. Thanks