SiSoftware Sandra 2016 22.15 RTMa - Apa kabar Agan dan sista semua, Terima Kasih sudah berkunjung ke halaman blog indietech.my.id ini. Saat ini, kita di indietech.my.id akan berbagi saran tentang SiSoftware Sandra 2016 22.15 RTMa. Ayo Agan dan sista lihat setelah ini:
SiSoftware Sandra 2016 – the latest version of its award-winning utility which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, PDAs, Smart Phones, small office/home office (SOHO) networks and enterprise networks. SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information and diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software. It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what’s really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level.
You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, PCI, PCI-X, PCIe (PCI Express), database, USB, USB2, 1394/Firewire, etc.
SiSoftware Sandra, founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software. The flagship product, known as “SANDRA”, was launched in 1997 and has become one of the most widely used products in its field. Nearly 700 worldwide IT publications, magazines and review sites use SANDRA to analyse the performance of today’s computers. Over 9,000 on-line reviews of computer hardware that use SANDRA are catalogued on our website alone.
Since launch, SiSoftware has always been at the forefront of the technology arena, being among the first providers of benchmarks that show the power of emerging new technologies such as multi-core, GPGPU, OpenCL, DirectCompute, x64, ARM, MIPS, NUMA, SMT (Hyper-Threading), SMP (multi-threading), AVX3, AVX2, AVX, FMA4, FMA, NEON, SSE4.2, SSE4.1, SSSE3, SSE3, SSE2, SSE, Java and .NET.
NEW feature list of SiSoftware Sandra 2016:
* New Benchmark Module: GPGPU Image Processing (common filters: blur, sharpen, sobel, median/de-noise) supporting all modern interfaces (CUDA, OpenCL, DirectX ComputeShader)
* New Benchmark Module: CPU Image Processing (common filters: blur, sharpen, sobel, median/de-noise) supporting all modern vectorised SIMD instruction sets (FMA, AVX, SSE2)
* New OpenGL Compute Support: Ported GPGPU benchmarks to OpenGL (4.3+) Compute Shader (Fractals, Crypto, Image Processing)
* New GPU Precision: FP16/half-float precision benchmarks (Financial, Scientific)
* New CPU Test: 64-bit Integer Dhrystone measuring 64-bit integer workload performance.
* New Transcode Test: HEVC/H.265 media transcode test, brand-new high-bitrate master AVC1 media file 1080p and UHD/4K (commercial versions) for UHD/4K, 3K, 1440p transcoding benchmarking.
* Updated Benchmark: Updated Overall Score (2016) by adding new benchmarks to the index.
* New Operating System Support: Full support for Windows 10 RTM, 8.1, 8, 7 as well as Server 2016, 2012/R2, 2008/R2.
* New Hardware Support: Modern and future hardware support.
CPU, GPGPU Image Processing. Common filters: blur, sharpen, sobel, median/de-noise
Image/photo manipulation is an increasing common task with GPGPUs increasingly used to accelerate filter processing in popular programs (e.g. Photoshop). This brand-new benchmark set tests the performance of various filters:
• Blur: 3×3 Convolution Filter
• Sharpen: 5×5 Convolution Filter
• Motion Blur: 7×7 Convolution Filter
• Edge Detection: Horizontal + Vertical 5×5 Sobel Filter
• De-Noise: 5×5 Median Filter
CPU, GPGPU Image Processing. Modern vectorised and GPU interfaces
Image/photo manipulation is greatly accelerated through vectorised SIMD instruction sets (FMA, AVX, SSE2) operating on multiple pixels at the same time, but also increasingly accelerated by GPGPUs in modern programs (e.g. Photoshop). This brand-new benchmark set supports all GPGPU interfaces as well as SIMD instruction sets:
• CPU: FMA3, AVX, SSE2 instruction sets [future AVX512 support]
• GPGPU: CUDA (7.5), OpenCL (2.0, 1.2), DirectX Compute Shader (11/10), OpenGL Compute Shader (4.3+) [future DirectX 12 support]
Updated Overall Score 2016 benchmark for complete system performance evaluation
16 benchmarks to fully evaluate computer performance
While each benchmark measures the performance of a specific device (CPU, Memory, (GP)GPU, Storage, etc.), there is a real need for a benchmark to evaluate the overall computer performance: this new benchmark is a weighted average of the individual scores of the existing benchmarks:
• Native CPU Arithmetic, Cryptographic, Multi-Media (SIMD), Financial and Scientific: measures native processing performance using the very latest instruction sets (AVX2, FMA3, AVX, SSE2)
• .Net/Java Arithmetic: measures software virtual machine performance (e.g. for .Net WPF/Silverlight/Modern applications)
• Memory and Cache Bandwidth and Latency: measures memory and caches performance
• File System/Storage Bandwidth and I/O: measures storage performance
• GP (General Processing) / HC (Heterogonous Compute) (GPU/APU) Arithmetic, Cryptographic, Financial, Scientific: measures (GP)GPU/APU processing performance
• GP (General Processing) / HC (Heterogonous Compute) (GPU/APU) Memory Bandwidth and Latency: measures (GP)GPU/APU memory performance
Key features of SiSoftware Sandra 2016 RTMa:
* .Net native vector support (floating-point single/double) in latest 4.6 CLR RyuJIT. the CLR automatically uses AVX/SSE2 SIMD as supported by the CPU.
* CPU Image Processing: Did not run SIMD code-paths (FMA, AVX, SSE2) only FPU resulting in low performance.
* GPGPU Image Processing: Minor performance optimisation for median/de-noise filter.
* GPGPU Crypto: SHA performance optimisations for nVidia cards in CUDA and OpenCL (SHA1 especially).
* Overall Score 2016: score may not generate in all cases.
* Windows 10 1511 SDK update (build 10586 2015 November update)
* Due to website change most links and feeds were broken.
Broad Operating System Support:
• All current OS versions supported: Windows 10 RTM, 8.1, 8, 7; Server 2016, 2012/R2 and 2008/R2
Homepage – http://www.sisoftware.net
Size: 113 MB
Cukup sekian, saya harap informasi tentang SiSoftware Sandra 2016 22.15 RTMa diatas ada manfaatnya. Thanks