Hard Disk Sentinel 4.60.13 Beta/ 4.60 Build 7377 - Apa kabar ibu dan bapak semua, Thanks dah mau datang ke situs www.indietech.my.id ini. Sekarang, kita di www.indietech.my.id mau membagikan saran yang akan menunjukkan tentang Hard Disk Sentinel 4.60.13 Beta/ 4.60 Build 7377. Sebaiknya ibu dan bapak lihat di bawah ini:
Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS HDD/SSD monitoring and analysis application. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data. The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks and SSD today) values for each disks.
Also Hard Disk Sentinel measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
HDSentinel is the perfect data protection solution: it can be effectively used to prevent HDD failure and SSD / HDD data loss because it has the most sensitive disk health rating system which is extremely sensitive to disk problems. This way even a small HDD problem can’t be missed. The Professional version has scheduled and automatic (on-problem) disk backup options to prevent data loss caused by not only failure but by malware or accidental delete also.
HDD Sentinel runs in the background and verifies SSD / HDD health status by inspecting the SMART status of the disk(s). If an error is found or unexpected behaviour is detected, it warns the user about the current situation and also can perform appropriate actions (for example, start an automatic backup).
Usually, hard disk health status may slowly decline, from day to day. The SMART monitoring technology can predict HDD failure by examining the critical values of the disk drive. Compared to other software, Hard Disk Sentinel detects and reports every disk problem. It is much more sensitive to disk failures and can display better and more detailed information about hard disk expected life and the problems found (if any). This is a more sophisticated way to predict failures than the “traditional” method: checking S.M.A.R.T. attribute thresholds and values only. For more information, please read how S.M.A.R.T. works and why Hard Disk Sentinel is different.
The software displays the current hard disk temperature and logs maximum and average HDD temperatures. This may be used to check the maximum temperature under high hard disk load.
Changes in Hard Disk Sentinel 4.60 (13/1/2015):
Improvements and new features:
– showing current driver version and date on Information page for the current hard disk controller / motherboard chipset
– showing Disk Controller and controller capability for USB drives on Information page
– automatically install HDSentinel.ini (pre-configured configuration file) if available in the folder of the installer
– advanced hard disk surface test error detection / reporting method
– improved hard disk error logs
– improved real-time performance monitoring
– improved capacity-check: reporting if drives over 2 TB can’t be properly utilised due to OS / controller restrictions
Improved hardware support::
– added support for HP Smart Array RAID controllers: detecting and reporting error counters, temperature and health status, possible changes/degradations, SSD wearout provided by the RAID controller for SATA / SAS hard disks, SSDs.
– Tested with HP Smart Array E200, P400, P410, P420 and embedded B120i controllers.
– added support for Accusys hardware RAID enclosures: detection of hard disk status of Accusys 76510, 75170, etc.
– added support for RaidON MR2020-2S-S2R hardware RAID enclosure: detection of hard disk status configured in RAID 0 / RAID 1
– added support for CineRAID CR-H212 RAID enclosure and RAID enclosures with Prolific USB RAID chipset: showing complete hard disk status of both hard disks in all (standalone, BIG / JBOD, RAID0, RAID1) modes
– added support of Intel RMS25CB080 RAID controller (complete hard disk status detection of drives configured in RAID mode)
– added support of WD Black 2 hybrid drives
– improved compatibility with ASMedia SATA controllers (integrated and add-on cards) with newer drivers
– improved support for LSI MegaRAID 9361 SAS controller, Dell PERC H710P RAID controller
– improved reporting of TRIM function on different motherboard chipsets, disk controllers
– improved SAS expander / enclosure temperature detection
– improved support of Adaptec, Avago, Intel, Promise, LSI SAS RAID controllers
– improved support of various Samsung hard disks
– improved support and status reporting of hard disks with Lenovo-specific firmware
– improved support of AData, Corsair, Crucial, Intel, Kingmax, Kingfast, Kingston, LiteOn, OCZ, Plextor, PNY, Samsung, Sandisk, Smartbuy, Toshiba, Transcend SSDs
– improved support of SanDisk Extreme pendrives
– improved compatibility with Intel RST driver 12.9 and newer
– improved compatibility with Toshiba SAS hard disks
– improved compatibility with USB 3.0 IDE/SATA “combo” adapters
– improved support of Silicon Image RAID controllers with mutliple array / standalone disk configuration
– improved compatibility with external RAID enclosures with JMicron chipsets, do not display hard disks twice when they hard disks are in standalone (non-RAID, port multiplier) mode
– improved support of 2 TB 2.5″ notebook hard disks
– improved compatibility with Seagate Freeagent Dekstop drives, external USB 3.0 hard disks / enclosures / docking stations
– improved reporting of CF Card status (with CF->IDE or CF->SATA adapters)
– improved S.M.A.R.T. reporting for SCSI / SAS hard disks: showing accumulated power condition transitions, load/unload cycles (if supported by HDD)
Bug fixes, further modifications:
– fixed slow write test performance with LSI / Avago / Dell PERC / IBM / Intel SAS RAID controllers
– fixed online warranty check link for Seagate, Hitachi drives
– database updates, modifications
– improved multi-language support
Homepage – http://www.hdsentinel.com
Size: 20.0 MB
Download Hard Disk Sentinel DOS (FREE)
Saya harapkan share mengenai Hard Disk Sentinel 4.60.13 Beta/ 4.60 Build 7377 diatas memang yang sedang anda butuhkan. Makasih