Registry First Aid 10.1.0 Build 2298 - Halo sobat semua, Terima Kasih sudah berkunjung ke halaman blog indietech.my.id ini. Siang ini, kami di indietech.my.id akan menampilkan tips yang akan menunjukkan tentang Registry First Aid 10.1.0 Build 2298. Ini dia sobat lihat setelah ini:
Registry First Aid scans and corrects registry errors. Your Windows registry will be always clean and correct. Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file or folder references, invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, invalid fonts, shared DLLs, application paths and more…
Registry First Aid scans the Windows registry for orphan file or folder references, finds them on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations. And then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders.
In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry.
With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct. That helps your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
Not all software un-installations do a complete job leaving behind numerous nagging file references in the Windows registry pointing to files that no longer exist. In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that may slow down your computer and cause software to lock up, requiring a hard reboot of your computer.
Also, if you’ve moved your programs from one drive to another, you can break the file links that a program needs. Registry First Aid will find these files and folders that you’ve moved on your hard drive and help you correct the registry entries that point to them.
Registry First Aid allows you to:
- find and correct:
- invalid file/folder references
- invalid font entries
- obsolete Start Menu items
- invalid application paths
- invalid registered help files
- invalid shared DLL references
- invalid program references in auto run registry keys
- obsolete and unused software registry entries
- invalid known DLL registry references
- invalid file associations
- search the registry for several strings at once
- defragment registry files
- create registry snapshots, find changes made to the registry and create “undo” and “redo” files for any modified registry key
- review folders where invalid registry keys refer
- review registry entries with RegEdit where invalid items reside
- create full registry backups before any changes, so you can always restore your Windows registry to its initial state
- create small registry backups of modified registry entries, so you can always restore only modified entries
- restore any particular modified registry entry to its initial state
- search for a modified registry entry in all backup files
- save the list of found invalid entries into a text file
- print the list of found invalid entries
- schedule automatic registry scan
Platinum version also allows to control auto-run programs, installed software, “Open With..” dialog, Browser Helper Objects (BHO), Internet Explorer menus and toolbars.
Supported OS: Windows XP – Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Registry First Aid 10.1.0:
- Windows 10 support
- some language files updated
- some fixes for multi-monitor configurations
- a few minor bugs fixed
Homepage – http://www.rosecitysoftware.com/Reg1Aid/
Size: 6.94 MB
Sekian dulu, Kami harap info mengenai Registry First Aid 10.1.0 Build 2298 tersebut ada manfaatnya. Thanks