How do I delete the Arabic alphabet from my LG840G Tracfone? It appeared all by itself and shows up only on the keyboard when I am texting. If I ty…. Do You Mr or Mrs has that kind of uncertainty?, If do then plz get the best tips below this line:
Set UP Voicemail Instructions:
1. Go to your your main menu, and Press the “Phone” icon.
2. Press and hold the number “1”. Your phone will prompted to call “voicemail” . When your are linked with the call, follow the instructions.
3. To finish the call, hit the “Back” icon, then hit “end Call”.
4. You are finished.
If you forget whether you set up your voicemail before, lost or forgot your password, follow these instructions:
1. Call Lg Customer service support:
2. Get ready to find and write down any important information you might need so customer support will be better able to assist you with your phone.
3. Look for your serial number of your phone. If you can`t find it or don`t remember it then follow these instructions:
1. Go to your main menu, and Hit “Applications”.
3. Touch and slide tour finger up towards your phone, and you will see more selections, and hit “serial number”.
4. Then press the “Home” key to go back to the main menu.
TIP: It is important that you have your serial number information so customer support can recognize your phone, and change your password for you.
5. Don`t forget your LG tracfone account number, write that down too.
Go to the LG Customer Website here:
6. Fill in the serial number you were provided in the box on the right.
7. Enter your phone number.
8. Hit continue, and follow through with the rest of the instructions, and you will then receive your temporary password.
You have your password, now you have to reset it by these instructions:
1. Call the voicemail from your phone by hitting “1”, and then press “send”.
2. Put your password in.
3. Choose “3” to get into your voicemail.
4. Hit “2” on your keypad to choose password. It will direct you to put in your 4 digit code(password) “2 times”. in order to change it.
5. You will then get notified that your password was changed.
TIP: Always remember that as soon as you receive important information for your tracfone such as serial number`s, your new password, keep it in a place where you will always know where it is if you ever need it. You can copy and paste it, and enter it in your email, and save as a “draft”.
The first thing you should try is to power off your tracfone lg840g, pullout the battery, wait for the battery out for about 30 seconds, then replace the battery and power the phone back on. If this will not works proceed to the next process. Tap the Menu button on your handset>Tap Settings>Tap Wireless and Network from within the Settings menu>Tap Wi-Fi settings from the Wireless and Network menu>In the new screen, uncheck Wi-Fi to turn it off> After Wi-Fi is turned off then tap the entry again to turn it back on. The connect now and be sure you place the correct security password to connect to the wifi.
This phone is a CDMA phone, it directly gathers data from your Carrier. That means you just need to turn off your phone and turn it on again to update your current clock settings since the phone gathers time data from your carrier.
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Remove the battery for 5 seconds.
3. Now turn on the phone again.
4. It will take at least a minute to update the settings.
While you are on the web browser, just go to Settings, then find the Option in which you can delete / remove the history, cache, proxy, etc. on your mobile browser.