I have a SYMBOL ON MY PHONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOUSE WITH A BOTTOM SOLID LINE THE OTHER TWO LINES ARE SPLIT WITH WHAT LOOKS LIKE A GREEN PHONE ON TOP?. Are You mam has that kind of inquiry?, If do then plz found the good tips below:\r\n
How do I get rid of the symbol that just popped up on my phone
Check out these simple steps
1. Adjust settings and frequency settings or you can reset all the color pixel`s in your monitor to normal
2. if that doesn`t work your monitor also has a default setting in case somebody must have messed up the settings.
if that doesn`t work check the cable or replace the video cable if is replaceable.
3. use another monitor and see if it happens to that monitor. i it`s possible that your PC have some video issues.
4. change settings at that point and worst case scenario might be a bad video card.
Hope it helps….
If its on your itouch or apple device then you will have to go to settings and then go to updates in the description it says that the update will fix the line! I hope this helped! – Kaylin.
on that icomania level the answer you`re looking for is "KRAFT"
-blue lines at the middle
– red lines on top and bottom
I hope this answer helps you!
I`m very sure the answer your looking for is "SONY ERICSSON".
Green circle with a split and a white background.
Hope it helps.
You will need to Purchase a new screen. Try looking on Ebay. They have some Ipod screens for very affordable prices.
My guess, based on this vague description, would be a 1/4" wide fillet bead.
It`s called theta. It can be any value of an angle.
Connect it to the phone line 1.