Windows 10, Microsoft's latest operating system. If you already had a Windows 7 or 8 and 8.1, then you will get the Windows 10 free.
The hype is big and Microsoft was expecting a rush and decided to drive out the update in waves and created a KOs systems. A wise thought.
You can tell if you have Windows 10 through a flag in the bottom right corner where you can check if your computer can handle Windows 10 and wait your turn.
The problem is that some stands at the front of the queue, but still can not install Windows 10. It is because there is a failure of the download of Windows 10 on your computer.
But there is a solution for your download windows 10 problem. How did I get home windows 10th
Steps to Download Windows 10
1. Open Windows Update. Check the update history. It says that Windows Update trying to install Windows 10, but failed, it means that the Windows 10 files are loaded home is broken in one way or another.
2. Open this folder: C:> Windows> Software Distribution> Download folder. Delete everything inside the folder (not the folder itself).
3. Click the start menu and search for CMD and then type cmd in the search results.
3. Right-click on cmd and select "Run as administrator".
4. Type the following in cmd: wuauclt.exe / updatenow and hit return.
5. Wait a few minutes and then go to Windows Update again. Then Windows 10 start to be downloaded again.
6. Does it not the first time, try again.
Me and a friend of mine had this particular problem. We used the above solution and it worked. Now we have Windows 10 on our computers.