CDBurnerXP 22.214.171.12453 - Halo Agan dan sista semua, Thanks dah mau datang ke web site Indietech ini. Pagi ini, kami di Indietech akan membagikan ulasan yang menjelaskan tentang CDBurnerXP 126.96.36.19953. Ayo Agan dan sista baca setelah ini:
CDBurnerXP is an freeware application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. You can create data and audio CDs with or without gaps between tracks, burn and create ISO files, create bootable discs.
It does however support Burn-Proof technology, multi-session disks, import of ISO images has bin/nrg – ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more. In addition to CD/DVD/BR burning, you can also rip audio CDs, normalize WAV files, encode MP3 files, erase disks.
CDBurnerXP has a very nice interface and is extremely light on computer resources and is incredibly easy to use, as developers have focused solely on the burning functions, so it’s less likely that you’ll get lost in details.
The burning process could take a while, but this only depends on the disc and the CD/DVD/BB writer, but everything goes in the same way as it does in other burning solutions out there. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free.
Create Data-CD/DVD/ Blu-Ray:
- burn any Data on CD-R/CD-RW/DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM/BD/HD-DVD, including double layer mediums
- burn mp3-CDs to store many audio files on one single disc
- create bootable discs
- verify written Data automatically after burning process
- use either the internal browser to add your files or the intuitive Drop-Box to drag and drop files directly from any Windows Explorer window
- save your compilations for creation of backups
- burn on-the-fly and with buffer-underrun protections
- import previous (ISO 9660) sessions and edit existing file structure on CD/DVD
- quick- and full-erase disc
- copy data discs (possible copy-protection is not bypassed)
- retrieve recorder and disc information
- create Audio-CDs from mp3, wav, ogg and wma files
- add single or multiple tracks from existing audio-CDs directly to your new compilation without ripping tracks before (add cda-files)
- play audio-files with integrated audio player
- gapless audio-CDs supported (disc-at-once-mode)
- import M3U or WPL playlists
- burn ISO files to CD
- create your own ISO files
- convert bin- and nrg-files to ISO
- save CD/DVD/BD as ISO file to disc
- simple cover printing feature for data and audio discs
- LightScribe integration
- Command line version
- supports most IDE, USB, Firewire and SCSI drives
- integrated option to enable access to drive for restricted users
- multi-language interface
- online update
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CDBurnerXP 188.8.131.5253 (2016-03-13):
* Added command line switch /od+update
* When copying from the audio track list per Ctrl+C, the clipboard is also filled with the file names to allow pasting the selected files
* Fixed: “sr” languages not displayed in options
* Fixed error message when importing compilations with directory names exceeding the max. file name length
* Fixed an issue with audio library initialisation (resulting in DRM protected error message)
Homepage – http://www.cdburnerxp.se
Size: 5.39 MB
Since CDBurnerXP 4, we use the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or any higher version) as basis for our application. If you are running Vista or Windows 7, you already have .NET 3.0 preinstalled so there is nothing to care about. Any earlier operating system, however, requires that you install it manually.
Download .NET Framework 3.0 SP1
Sekian dulu, Kami harap tulisan mengenai CDBurnerXP 184.108.40.20653 tersebut memang yang sedang anda butuhkan. Terima Kasih