[email protected] KillDisk 10.1.1.0 - Halo bapak dan ini semua, Met Datang di situs www.indietech.my.id ini. Sore ini, kami di www.indietech.my.id akan menampilkan tips yang akan menunjukkan tentang [email protected] KillDisk 10.1.1.0. Silahkan bapak dan ini baca di bawah ini:
[email protected] KillDisk is a powerful and compact software that allows you to destroy all data on hard disks, SSD and USB disks completely, excluding any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders. It’s a hard disk drive sanitizing tool and partition eraser utility, DoD 5220.22 M compliant. One Pass Zeros erase method supported in freeware version.
[email protected] KillDisk detects and resets disk hidden areas (HPA/DCO). Wipes out all unused space on disks, not touching existing data. USB Plug’n’Play disks fully supported. Bootable Disk Creator that allows you to boot from CD/DVD/USB into Windows environment, and erase or wipe out your system disks.
[email protected] KillDisk supports Verification, Batch Mode, Emailing Reports, Certificate customization, PC Shutdown after completion.
The most secure Gutmann’s data destruction method is also implemented. You can be sure that once you clean up with [email protected] KillDisk, sensitive information is purged out forever. This is security software for unrecoverable data elimination for any computer capable of booting in DOS mode from floppy drive.
[email protected] KillDisk uses access to the drive’s data on a physical level via BIOS bypassing logical drive structure organization, thus it does not matter what operating systems and file systems located on the machine.
[email protected] KillDisk Features:
- NEW! [email protected] Boot Disk 64-bit boots UEFI Secure Boot systems and legacy BIOS PC
- True parallel erasing/wiping of several disks at the same time
- User can define custom erase method using hexadecimal (hex) values and specifying the pattern for each pass New!
- Universal Boot Disk Creator for CD/USB media for Windows, Linux & DOS targets
- Latest [email protected] Boot Disk Lite (WinPE-based) and [email protected] LiveCD (Linux-based)
- Portability provided with settings stored in INI file instead of local registry
- Save Log and Shutdown PC option after erase completed
- Notifications and reports can be sent by e-mail
- Ability to send e-mail reports via pre-configured FREE SMTP account
- Certificate can be displayed after erase/wipe completion and saved as PDF
- Erase/Wipe Certificate can be customized with a Logo and Technician info
- Command line options added to support certificate and log file options
- Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical disks or logical partitions
- Erases partitions, logical drives and unused disk space
- Supports IDE / ATA / SATA / eSATA / external USB / SCSI hard disk drives
- Supports Solid State Drives (SSD), LUN, RAID arrays
- Supports fixed disks, USB Flash, Floppies, Zip drives, SanDisk & CompactFlash
- Supports large-size disks (more than 2TB) and disks having 4kb sector size
- Supports Batch mode (can be run from the Command Line with no user interaction)
- Operates from any bootable media: USB disks or bootable CD/DVD/BD discs
- Erasing report can be saved as a text file and exported in XML format
- Scans NTFS/FAT/exFAT/HFS+/UFS/UDF/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 volumes, displays files & folders
- Data verification may be performed after erasing is completed
- Built-in Hex Viewer allows you to inspect raw disk’s sectors and file clusters
- Displays detected physical disk’s and partition information
- Wipes out NTFS/FAT/exFAT/HFS+/ExtFs volumes from areas containing deleted and unused data
- Wipes out free clusters (clusters not being used by file data)
- Wipes out file slack space (unused bytes in the file’s last cluster)
- Wipes out deleted MFT records, Directory entries and other system records
- Wipes out unused space in any MFT records and compressed clusters
- Support for previewing and wiping Apple HFS+ and exFAT
[email protected] KillDisk can work with DOS, Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Linux, FreeBSD, OpenSolaris Unix, Mac OS X, and others.
What’s new in [email protected] KillDisk 10.1 (March 25, 2016):
- Added option of excluding System Volumes from displaying under Local Devices
- Improved plug’n’play performance under load
- Improved Windows Logical Disk Manager (LDM) support for nested volumes
- Added support for Linux/Unix XFS file system
- Added support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM) partitioning
- [email protected] LiveCD improved and switched to 64-bit (x64) architecture
Homepage – http://www.killdisk.com
Size: 30.1 MB
Saya harap info yang membahas tentang [email protected] KillDisk 10.1.1.0 ini ada manfaatnya. Makasih