AirDC++ 3.22 - Halo sista dan agan semua, Makasih banyak sudah mau datang di web indie tech ini. Siang ini, kita di indie tech akan memberikan info yang akan menunjukkan tentang AirDC++ 3.22. Kami persilakan sista dan agan lihat dibawah ini:
AirDC++ is a modern, easy to use client for Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect networks. You are able to join “hubs” with other users, and chat, perform searches and browse the share of each user.
AirDC++ is the ultimate file sharing client. It allows you to share files with friends and other people, for example, with people who have a common interest from all over the world. Also AirDC++ can be used within local or wide area networks.
AirDC++ is extremely high performance with lots of advanced features. It has been tested to operate smoothly even with millions of shared files or hundreds of terabytes of data. The source code is available for everyone and there is no bundled software or advertisements of any kind.
AirDC++ also includes many unique features for people sharing and downloading files in standardized release format (original releases).
AirDC++ feature highlights:
- An easy to use settings wizard for new users
- Allows sharing different directories in different hubs
- Real-time monitoring for share changes
- Possibility to open multiple per user connections to one user
- Full IPv6 support
- Grouping of queued files into directories
- Possibility to add own searches that will searched for regularly and downloaded automatically when found
- Advanced sharing of partially downloaded directories/files and more efficient way of finding alternative sources
- Support for NMDC and ADC protocols and encrypted transfers on both
- Bandwidth controlling capabilities
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in AirDC++ 3.22:
- Don’t show log messages when removing finished bundles from queue
- Don’t flush the file on disk when a download segment finishes (speeds up downloads with fast connections, didn’t really work in version 3.10)
- Use lower thread priority for uploads to make them less disruptive when the system is under high load
- Adjust the auto detected slot counts for connections faster than 100 Mbits
- Fix possible deadlocks when loading filelists
- Fix crashes when non-existing share profiles are configured for favorite hubs
- Fix duplicate dupe paths being displayed for root share directories
- Fix ADL search item list becoming uneditable after closing a filelist that was being matched
- Fix handling of user updates after being redirected from the original hub
Homepage – http://www.airdcpp.net/
Size: 42.5 MB
Akhir kata, kami harap sharing mengenai AirDC++ 3.22 tersebut bisa anda ambil manfaatnya. Terima Kasih