Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4 - Apa khabar sobs semua, Makasih banyak dah mau berkunjung ke halaman blog indie tech ini. Siang ini, saya di indie tech mau berbagi info yang membahas Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. Sebaiknya sobs cek dibawah ini:
Microsof Windows Server 2016 is an upcoming server operating system developed by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems, developed concurrently with Windows 10. It is a proven, enterprise-class cloud and datacenter platform that can scale to run your largest workloads while enabling robust recovery options to protect against service outages. Windows Server 2016 helps accelerate time to value by simplifying your underlying infrastructure and allowing you to reduce cost by taking advantage of industry-standard hardware. Windows Server 2016 provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server virtualization, storage, software-defined networking, server management and automation, web and application platform, access and information protection, virtual desktop infrastructure, and more.
Windows Server 2016 helps you build, deploy and scale applications and web sites quickly, and gives you the flexibility to move workloads between on-premises environments and the cloud. It enables you to provide flexible, remote access to corporate resources while managing identities across your datacenter and federated into the cloud, and it helps you protect critical business information.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Features:
• Active Directory Federation Services: possible to configure AD FS to authenticate users stored in non-AD directories, such as X.500 compliant Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories and SQL databases.
• Windows Defender: Windows Server Antimalware is installed and enabled by default without the GUI, which is an installable Windows feature.
• Remote Desktop Services: support for OpenGL 4.4 and OpenCL 1.1, performance and stability improvements; MultiPoint Services role (see Windows MultiPoint Server)
• Storage Services: central Storage QoS Policies; Storage Replicas (storage-agnostic, block-level, volume-based, synchronous and asynchronous replication using SMB3 between servers for disaster recovery). Storage Replica replicates blocks instead of files; files can be in use. It’s not multi-master, not one-to-many and not transitive. It periodically replicates snapshots, and the replication direction can be changed.
• Failover Clustering: cluster operating system rolling upgrade, Storage Replicas
• Web Application Proxy: preauthentication for HTTP Basic application publishing, wildcard domain publishing of applications, HTTP to HTTPS redirection, Propagation of client IP address to backend applications
• IIS 10: Support for HTTP/2
• Windows PowerShell 5.0
• Soft Restart, a Windows feature to speed up the booting process by skipping hardware initialization, and resetting software only.
• Telnet server is not included.
At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud Platform, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Microsof Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 3 provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server virtualization, storage, software-defined networking, server management and automation, web and application platform, access and information protection, virtual desktop infrastructure, and more.
In this evaluation you will see two options, one the Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 3 ISO and the other the Windows Server 2016 with Windows Server Containers image. When evaluating the new Windows Server Containers, we recommend you also view the additional documentation available on the MSDN Containers site.
As a reminder, these are early pre-release builds. Many of the features and scenarios are still in development. As such, these builds are not intended for production environments, labs, nor full evaluations. This is pre-released software; features and functionality may differ in the final release.
What’s New in Microsof Windows Server 2016:
• Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview now includes containers, which are an isolated, resource-controlled, and portable operating environment. They are an isolated place where an application can run without affecting the rest of the system or the system affecting the application. For some additional information on containers, see Containers: Docker, Windows and Trends.
• Active Directory Domain Services includes improvements to help organizations secure Active Directory environments and provide better identity management experiences for both corporate and personal devices.
• Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) in Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview includes new features that enable you to configure AD FS to authenticate users stored in Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories. For more information, see Active Directory Federation Services Overview [Role/Tech Overview].
• A Hyper-V or Scale-out File Server failover cluster can now easily be upgraded without any downtime or need to build a new cluster with nodes that are running Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview.
• You can now add a node running Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview to a Hyper-V Cluster with nodes running Windows Server 2012 R2. The cluster continues to function at a Windows Server 2012 R2 feature level until you upgrade all of the nodes in the cluster and you upgrade the cluster functional level with the following Windows PowerShell cmdlet, Update-ClusterFunctionalLevel.
• Windows Server Antimalware is installed and enabled by default in Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview, but the user interface for Windows Server Antimalware is not installed. However, Windows Server Antimalware will update antimalware definitions and protect the computer without the user interface. If you need the user interface for Windows Server Antimalware, you can install it after the operating system installation by using the Add Roles and Features Wizard.
• For the Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview, the Remote Desktop Services team focused on improvements based on customer requests. We added support for OpenGL and OpenCL applications, and added MultiPoint Services as a new role in Windows Server.
• An update in storage quality of service now enables you to create storage QoS policies on a Scale-Out File Server and assign them to one or more virtual disks on Hyper-V virtual machines. Storage Replica is a new feature that enables synchronous replication between servers for disaster recovery, as well as stretching of a failover cluster for high availability..
• The latest version of Web Application Proxy focuses on new features that enable publishing and preauthentication for more applications and improved user experience. Check out the full list of new features that includes preauthentication for rich client apps such as Exchange ActiveSync and wildcard domains for easier publishing of SharePoint apps.
• What’s new in the Windows console. The underlying console host (Conhost.exe) has been updated in several ways, adding new and different functionality to the Windows command prompt, the Windows PowerShell prompt, and any other character-mode applications.
• Windows PowerShell 5.0 includes significant new features – including support for developing with classes, and new security features – that extend its use, improve its usability, and allow you to control and manage Windows-based environments more easily and comprehensively. Multiple new features in Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) are also described in this topic.
• Network Controller provides a centralized, programmable point of automation to manage, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot virtual and physical network infrastructure in your datacenter. Using Network Controller, you can automate the configuration of network infrastructure instead of performing manual configuration of network devices and services.
• GRE Tunneling is a new feature that enables Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) for the Windows Server Gateway.
• Window DNS Client provides enhanced support for computers with more than one network interface.
• The DHCP Server role no longer supports Network Access Protection (NAP).
Homepage – https://www.microsoft.com
Size: 4928 MB
Sekian dulu, Kami harap share yang membahas tentang Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4 ini ada manfaatnya. Thank You