mIRC 7.44 - Apa kabar tante dan om semua, Makasih banyak dah mau berkunjung ke situs www.indietech.my.id ini. Sekarang, saya di www.indietech.my.id mau memberikan saran yang mengulas mIRC 7.44. Ayo tante dan om lihat berikut ini:
mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
mIRC 7.44 has been released! (March 25, 2016)
This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2g, PCRE 8.38, and TagLib 1.11 libraries.
- Extended $regex() to allow unlimited backreferences.
- Updated all file dialogs, including the send file dialog, to use modern file dialogs.
- Updated to NSIS 2.50 installer and related plugins.
- Fixed mode +q event being processed as on OWNER/DEOWNER event on networks that use +q as a channel mode.
- Fixed if/while bracket parsing bug that caused mIRC to freeze with a certain combination of separators and brackets.
- Added check for servers that include MONITOR in numeric 005 but do not actually support it. mIRC reverts back to ISON in this case.
- Added “Certficate” menu item to status window system menu that allows viewing of the SSL certificate for an SSL connection.
- Added $regmlex(name,M,N) that returns array of matches in the case of a /g global match.
- Extended $url to work with browsers that do not support DDE, like Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
- Updated $os and manifest files for Windows 10 compatibility.
- Added support for extended numeric 338 reply with IPv6 address.
- Added /sockopen -46 switches to specify the IPv4/IPv6 context when resolving named addresses.
- Changed /server to base its IPv4/IPv6 context on the IP address if one is used.
- Fixed $msgtags not being reset immediately after an event.
- Fixed $eval() bug that caused over-evaluation in some cases.
- Fixed log view dialog file size bug with large log files.
- Extended $com() to allow passing parameters in from and results out to binary variables.
- Updated code signing certificate to SHA-256. Binaries are now dual code-signed with SHA-1 and SHA-256.
- Other changes and bug fixes.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
Homepage – http://www.mirc.com
Size: 2.48 MB
Cukup sekian, kami harap info mengenai mIRC 7.44 diatas bisa anda ambil manfaatnya. Thank You