Pale Moon 25.8.1/ Pale Moon 26 Beta 2 - Halo tante dan om semua, Selamat datang di web indie tech ini. Pagi ini, kita di indie tech mau memberikan ulasan yang akan menunjukkan tentang Pale Moon 25.8.1/ Pale Moon 26 Beta 2. Ini dia tante dan om cek berikut ini:
Pale Moon 26 is a custom-built and speed optimized Firefox browser. The Pale Moon project is the work of a single individual, using contributed Open Source code to create a full-featured, speed optimized browser based on the popular Firefox browser. Having seen the advantages on other systems (e.g. Linux) with regards to programs being compiled specifically for the capabilities of the machine it is installed on, it became obviously clear that Windows users were at a disadvantage: Mozilla only releases windows executables with maximum compatibility in mind, meaning that Firefox is made to run on as many different systems as possible, sacrificing efficiency and speed in the process to be compatible with, by current standards, absolutely ancient hardware.
Mozilla does not provide optimized browser packages for Windows, meaning you may be losing speed and efficiency when you use your browser; and truth be told, most people use their browsers all the time!That needs to change, so, here is the Pale Moon project: Custom-built and optimized Firefox browsers for Windows Operating Systems. Make sure to get the most speed and efficiency out of your browser!
In addition, later versions of Pale Moon aim to provide more freedom of choice than Mozilla about how people want to browse the web, and which feedback users want to see; efficiency, after all, should not stop at the engine of a browser, but extend to all parts of it, including the user interface. Specifically, Firefox 11 has redesigned the user interface after the visions of the Mozilla Firefox product directors and user experience team; unfortunately also removing essential functions and making a few less logical design choices. Users will find a slightly more conservative approach to changes in the user interface in the Pale Moon browser, which, although very close to Firefox, is (now more obviously so than before) a different product. However, these differences in layout do not prevent anyone from configuring their browser interface to exactly the way they want it to look and work (including like Mozilla Firefox’s default layout if they so wish).
• Highly optimized for modern processors
• 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
• Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
• Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
• Stability: experience fewer browser crashes.
• Support for SVG and Canvas, and downloadable fonts including WOFF
• Support for HTML5 and WebGL (v4)
• Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes and personas
• Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
• Able to use existing Firefox profiles, bookmarks and settings with this migration tool
Changes in Pale Moon 26 Beta 2 (2015-08-26):
* All improvements and security fixes from Pale Moon 25.7
* To keep many useragent-sniffing sites happy, a “Gecko compatibility mode” has been added and enabled by default.
* You can toggle this with the pref general.useragent.compatMode.gecko in about:config. If enabled, it will insert the Gecko/20100101 slice in the useragent string.
* Ruby annotations support! To enable it, set browser.ruby.enabled to true in about:config and restart the browser.
* After restart, there will be an icon in your status bar that will allow you to tweak the annotations settings if needed.
* This functionality has been based on the great work done by Sakai135.
* JPEG files with EXIF orientation information should now all be properly sized and rotated when viewed stand-alone.
* Added a new preference to prevent Pale Moon from taking focus when launching a new tab from an external (non-Pale Moon) link.
* To use this, set browser.tabs.noWindowActivationOnExternal to true in about:config
* Fixed some border/background styling issues on Windows 10 (more to come)
Homepage – http://www.palemoon.org
Size: 20.4 MB
Download Pale Moon 25.8.1
Download Pale Moon 25.8.1 x64
Download Pale Moon 25.8.1 Portable
Download Pale Moon 25.8.1 x64 Portable
Akhir kata, kami harap share mengenai Pale Moon 25.8.1/ Pale Moon 26 Beta 2 ini bisa anda ambil manfaatnya. Terima Kasih