20007 versa , re.key why does green key light come when trying to start?
20007 versa , re.key why does green key light come when trying to start?. Do You sir & mam own that kind of concern?, If do then plz read the good answer right after below:\r\n
Whenever our laptop failed to start, it sometimes gives off a code like beep code or LED code that will help us in determining the issue. In your case it might be possible the the memory module of your Dell d630 might be faulty or the LED code tells that your laptop may be experiencing overheating issue or a wireless card issue in your Dell d630. You might want to try fixing it first to save you time and money. Here`s my suggestions:
1. You need to open your Dell d630 back panel by unscrewing the back cover of your laptop (only the cover covering your laptop`s ram module, do not unscrew the whole back cover).
2. Next is to locate the ram modules of your laptop and unlock the pin lock located besides the ram modules.
3. Slowly remove the ram modules of your Dell d630.
4. Get a clean cloth (scratch free) and clean off the ram module`s contact point carefully avoiding not to scratch it.
5. Clean also the ram modules slots by brushing away the dirt and foreign objects that get stuck in the ram modules slot. Over time, dirt and foreign objects may get stucked on the ram slots making the connection faulty.
6. If your laptop has two (2) ram modules, it would be best to alternately try each module. Put back the first ram module to it`s corresponding ram slot and restart your laptop. If it doesn`t start or the problem still persist, remove the ram module and insert the other ram module then restart laptop. In this method, we are testing each ram module to test if it is faulty or not.
7. If it`s working, re-asemble all the parts and taking out the deffective ram module. You may want to buy a new ram module to compensate for the other faulty ram module in your Dell d630.
8. If it is not working refer to the other diagnostic procedure below:
1. Your laptop Dell d630 maybe telling you that your laptop is experiencing an overheat issue resulting to the blinking green in your LED (LED CODE). First, you need to unscrew the whole back cover of your Dell d630 laptop.
2. locate the fan vents and the heatsink of your laptop. then carefully clean them with a brush or blower. You may even try reconsidering cleaning all the parts if it is neccessary.
3. Re-assemble all the parts pack.
4. Restart your Dell d630 laptop.
Overheat issue makes your laptop`s system to fail. If you successfully fix your laptop, try installing a heat sensor and using a cooling pad. Sometimes, faulty laptop can be easily fix following the above procedures, saving us time and money. If the problem still persist, try contacting your local Dell sevice center.
Note: Always make sure that the laptop is unplugged from the power outlet before unscrewing the back cover to avoid any untoward incidents.
Is the engine turning over? Do you have spark, do you have fuel pressure? Is the check engine light on prior to no start? Also check all fuses. Inside the passenger compartment and under the hood. DO you have a different key? Might be the anti-theft. Try another known good key.