Download Gratis KeePass 2.31 Professional/ KeePass 1.30 Classic
KeePass 2.31 Professional/ KeePass 1.30 Classic – Apa khabar Agan semua, Makasih banyak dah mau berkunjung ke situs indie tech ini. Sore ini, saya di indie tech akan membagikan info yang membahas KeePass 2.31 Professional/ KeePass 1.30 Classic. Sebaiknya Agan baca dibawah ini:
KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms. KeePass supports the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES, Rijndael) and the Twofish algorithm to encrypt its password databases. Both of these ciphers are regarded as being very secure. AES e.g. became effective as a U.S. Federal government standard and is approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information.
A password database consists of only one file that can be transferred from one computer to another easily.
KeePass uses the common CSV export format of various passwords safes like Password Keeper and Password Agent. Exports from these programs can be easily imported to your KeePass databases. The password list can be exported to various formats like TXT, HTML, XML and CSV.
KeePass is portable: it can be carried on an USB stick and runs on Windows systems without being installed.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in KeePass 2.31 Classic:
* Added menu/toolbar styles, freely selectable in ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ -> tab ‘Interface’; available styles are ‘Windows 10’, ‘Windows 8.1’, ‘KeePass – Gradient’, ‘.NET/Office – Professional’ and ‘System – Classic’; by default KeePass uses the style most similar to the one of the current operating system.
* Refined application icons (thanks to Victor Andreyenkov).
* Auto-Type: new target window classification method, which improves compatibility with target windows hosted within other windows (e.g. a PuTTY window within SuperPuTTY/MTPuTTY).
* Auto-Type: added workaround for the default Ctrl+Alt behavior of KiTTY variants (which differs from Windows’ behavior).
* Before clearing the clipboard, KeePass now first copies a non-sensitive text into it; this ensures that no sensitive information remains in the clipboard even when clearing is prevented by the environment (e.g. when running in a virtual machine, when using a clipboard extension utility, …).
* Added support for opening entry URLs with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome in private mode via the context menu -> ‘URL(s)’ -> ‘Open with … (Private)’.
* Added URL override suggestions for Internet Explorer and Google Chrome in private mode in the URL override suggestions drop-down list in the entry dialog.
* Added optional built-in global URL overrides for opening HTTP/HTTPS URLs with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome in private mode.
* Added Ctrl+K shortcut for the ‘Duplicate Entry’ command.
* Mozilla Bookmarks HTML import: added support for importing tags.
* Added support for exporting to Mozilla Bookmarks HTML files.
* Windows/IE favorites export: entry fields are Spr-compiled now, and entries with cmd:// URLs are now exported as LNK files.
* HTML export/printing: added support for UUIDs, added horizontal lines between entries in details mode, added background color for group headings, long field names are hyphenated now, and long field data now breaks and wraps onto the next line.
* Plugins: added possibility to configure file transactions for each URI scheme.
* Plugins: added possibility to provide custom ‘Save As’ dialogs more easily.
* Converted some PNG images as a workaround for a problem in Cairo/LibPNG on Unix-like systems.
* As a workaround for a weakness in Mono’s FileDialog, before showing such a dialog on Unix-like systems KeePass now tries to load the file ‘~/.recently-used’ and deletes it, if it is not a valid XML file.
* KPScript: added support for specifying the master password in encrypted form using the ‘-pw-enc:’ command line parameter (exactly like in KeePass, compatible with the PASSWORD_ENC placeholder).
* KPScript: the ‘Export’ command now supports the optional ‘-GroupPath:’ parameter (to export a specific group instead of the whole database).
* KPScript: the ‘GetEntryString’ command now supports the ‘-FailIfNoEntry’ option.
* KPScript: added ‘-refx-Expires’ and ‘-refx-Expired’ entry identification parameters.
* KPScript: the ‘Import’ command now prints more specific error messages.
* All KeePass program binaries are now dual signed using SHA-1 and SHA-256.
* Auto-Type: improved keyboard layout handling when the target window changes during an auto-type process.
* Auto-Type: improved compatibility with Remote Desktop Connection client and VirtualBox.
* Improved icon recoloring.
* Improved printing of dates/times and tags.
* The password generator based on a character set now ensures that the generated password is Spr-invariant.
* Password generator based on a pattern or a custom algorithm: when a Spr-variant password is generated, a confirmation dialog for accepting this password is displayed.
* If the ‘Save Database’ policy prevents saving, the auto-save option is now ignored.
* Improved .NET Framework version detection.
* PLGX debugging: when the command line option ‘-debug’ is passed and a PLGX plugin fails to compile, the output of all tried compilers is saved to a temporary file.
* Improved file transaction creation time handling on Unix-like systems.
* Improved compatibility with Mono on BSD systems.
* Enhanced PrepMonoDev.sh script for compatibility with Mono 4.x.
* Removed KeePassLibSD sub-project (a KeePass library for Pocket PC / Windows Mobile) from the main solution.
* Upgraded installer.
* Various code optimizations.
* Minor other improvements.
* When running under Mono (Linux, Mac OS X, …), two options related to window minimization are disabled now (because they do not work properly due to a Mono bug).
Homepage – http://keepass.info
Size: 2.91 MB
Sekian dulu, kami harap sharing tentang KeePass 2.31 Professional/ KeePass 1.30 Classic di atas ada manfaatnya. Thank You