Free DJ Jukebox 18.0
DJ Jukebox 18.0 – Hallo bapak dan ini semua, Met Datang di situs Indietech ini. Siang ini, saya di Indietech mau membagikan saran yang mengulas DJ Jukebox 18.0. Ini dia bapak dan ini lihat setelah ini:
DJ Jukebox is an essential tool for managing a song library and generating playlists. Each song can be assigned a rating so that favorites are played more often, and that unwanted songs are never chosen. File management features include global search and replace on filenames, copy or delete files, and rename/move directories. DJ Jukebox can also remote control a media player on a network computer. A click of the mouse can send keystrokes, playing instructions, and volume changes to the server’s media player. DJ Jukebox supports all media players, all media file types, commercials, repetition prevention, and much more!
Playlist Generator. DJ Jukebox generates random lists of songs which can be delivered to a media player such as Winamp. Each song can be rated (on a scale of 0-100) to ensure that favorites are chosen more often. A rating of 0 will prevent the song from being played altogether.
• DJ Jukebox maintains a list of each song and its rating in the “Song Table”. From this table, songs can be easily renamed, deleted, or rated.
• DJ Jukebox can rename or move an entire directory. The Song Table is automatically updated to reflect the new song locations.
• DJ Jukebox can also perform a text search and replace operation on the Song Table. Again, the song files are automatically renamed when a change is made.
• DJ Jukebox can listen for commands from another copy of DJ Jukebox located on a local area network (LAN). Programmable keystrokes can be sent to the server with the click of a button, providing complete remote control over the media player.
• The remote control feature can be used by a dedicated entertainment server. DJ Jukebox can start automatically during bootup and begin listening for remote commands. The server does not even need a monitor.
• DJ Jukebox can insert commercials in between songs. The commercials can be any type of media file that the media player supports. The average number of commercials per song can be adjusted, and individual commercials can be assigned a frequency rating that determines how often they are chosen.
• When DJ Jukebox generates a playlist, it can make sure that songs do not get repeated too often. It can also ensure that no two consecutive songs are from the same album or artist, or have the same name.
• Works with all versions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2012, 8, 8.1, 10
• The song list, ratings, and other settings are stored in a “Project” file. There is no limit on the number of projects.
• All songs on the hard drive can be added to the Song Table in one simple step.
• There are two ratings columns: one for when you are alone, and one for when you have guests.
• Songs that were not recorded properly can be marked as “bad”. This prevents the song from being chosen for a playlist without removing it from the Song Table.
• The Song Table can be checked for errors, such as a nonexistent file or illegal rating.
• The songs can be located on a network computer (no drive mapping is required).
• If you have a separate entertainment server, it can be shut down remotely. If the server supports the Wake On LAN feature, it can be powered up remotely.
• Playlists can be saved for later retrieval.
• Identical songs can be identified and deleted.
• The complete list of artists, albums, and songs can be printed.
• The Remote Control feature can be incorporated into third-party programs. The help file describes the syntax of all commands and explains how they can be sent to a DJ Jukebox server.
• Command line parameters can be used to generate and play playlists. This is especially useful for creating Desktop shortcuts.
Changes in DJ Jukebox 18.0 (December 28th, 2015):
* Added support for unicode characters in the song filepath, commercial filepath, playlists, and stored playlist names. However please note that older versions of DJ Jukebox cannot open projects saved by this version.
* Improved the appearance of icons. Changed from 8-bit GIF’s to higher resolution 32-bit PNG’s. Many icons have been redesigned.
* Numerous improvements to the project backup system.
* Play Album: it will now automatically go to the artist that is on the current line of the Playlist, or the current row of the Song Table.
* The “Play Unrated Song” tool will now influence the repetition prevention feature.
* Artist Statistics: the total number of picks for each album is now listed.
* Artist Statistics: tied rankings are now noted.
* Artist Statistics: added a splitter.
* Import From iTunes: added support for the old “iTunes Library.xml” file.
* When dropping files on the Songs Table, .db, .m3u8, .txt, and .nfo files are now ignored.
* When clicking the “Remote” checkbox on the toolbar, it will no longer take input focus.
* Auto-Rename: this option is now checked by default for new projects.
* The “Customize Toolbar” window now allows you to change the toolbar size.
* Fixed: the “/one” switch was being ignored if a project filepath was specified.
* Fixed: a DLL injection security vulnerability.
* Fixed: some pairs of characters, in certain fonts, were displayed too close together.
* Fixed: a rare but serious problem could cause a window to render incorrectly.
* Fixed: when both name and artist/album repetition were employed, some songs could be unnecessarily prevented.
Homepage – http://www.gammadyne.com
Size: 11.8 MB
Cukup sekian, kami harap info mengenai DJ Jukebox 18.0 tersebut memang yang sedang anda butuhkan. Thanks