Free Hard Disk Sentinel 4.70 Build 8128
Hard Disk Sentinel 4.70 Build 8128 – Pa kabar om dan tante semua, Makasih banyak sudah mau datang di web indietech.my.id ini. Malam ini, saya di indietech.my.id mau membagikan info yang menampilkan tentang Hard Disk Sentinel 4.70 Build 8128. Ayo om dan tante lihat berikut ini:
Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS HDD/SSD monitoring and analysis application. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures.
Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most HDD and SSD today) values for each disks.
Also Hard Disk Sentinel measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
HDSentinel is the perfect data protection solution: it can be effectively used to prevent HDD failure and SSD / HDD data loss because it has the most sensitive disk health rating system which is extremely sensitive to disk problems. This way even a small HDD problem can’t be missed.
The Professional version has scheduled and automatic (on-problem) disk backup options to prevent data loss caused by not only failure but by malware or accidental delete also.
HDD Sentinel runs in the background and verifies SSD / HDD health status by inspecting the SMART status of the disk(s). If an error is found or unexpected behaviour is detected, it warns the user about the current situation and also can perform appropriate actions (for example, start an automatic backup).
Usually, hard disk health status may slowly decline, from day to day. The SMART monitoring technology can predict HDD failure by examining the critical values of the disk drive. Compared to other software, Hard Disk Sentinel detects and reports every disk problem. It is much more sensitive to disk failures and can display better and more detailed information about hard disk expected life and the problems found (if any). This is a more sophisticated way to predict failures than the “traditional” method: checking S.M.A.R.T. attribute thresholds and values only. For more information, please read how S.M.A.R.T. works and why Hard Disk Sentinel is different.
The software displays the current hard disk temperature and logs maximum and average HDD temperatures. This may be used to check the maximum temperature under high hard disk load.
Changes in Hard Disk Sentinel 4.70 (2015-01-28):
Improvements and new features:
- double click on the Health bar to configure custom health threshold for any hard disk / SSD (registered version only)
- File menu -> Drive connection/Removal event log displays drive connection / removal events (registered version only)
- detailed text description upon different problems (for example communication errors) and links to further details
- determine file stored in any sector of the hard disk drive / SSD: to get information about possible damaged files on unreadable sectors. (works on NTFS/FAT32/FAT16/FAT12 volumes, hard disks, SSDs, removable drives, pendrives, memory cards)
Disk menu -> Surface test -> View -> Click on a sector to view the sector contents and then on the bottom click on “Detect file information for sector”
- new option: automatically detect and report all possible damaged files at the end of the complete surface scan.
To enable, select Disk menu -> Surface test and in the new window, select Configuration tab, then on the bottom enable “Detect file information for sectors with errors”
- double click on the “power on time” label or value to show in years / days / hours format (when the device is older than 1 year)
- automatically re-adjust hard disk features (Advanced Power Management, Acoustic Management, Free Fall Sensor sensitivity) after hot-plug of the drive, without re-start (if the option enabled)
- detection of compatibility problems causing possible data corruption / data loss: Hard disk case: Capacity is not correct
- added option to save the contents of the Log page of each hard disks to reports (enable at Configuration -> Message settings -> Detailed report components)
- added option to detect and report System Management BIOS information to reports (enable at Configuration -> Message settings -> Detailed report components)
- improved “low disk space” alerts
- display of Seagate external USB hard disk enclosure model and serial number for warranty purposes
Improved hardware support:
- added support of Samsung 950, 951 NVMe SSDs: detection of complete status including power on time, temperature, read/write statistics, wearout, etc.
Requires installation of Samsung NVMe driver from Driver Zone page.
- added support of Samsung 950 NVMe Pro M.2 SSD: detection of complete status including power on time, temperature, read/write statistics, wearout, etc.
Detection with both standard NVMe driver and Samsung NVMe driver from Driver Zone page.
- added support of Intel NVMe SSDs, Intel 750 SSD, INTEL SSDPEDMW400G4, INTEL SSDPEDMW012T4: detecting temperature, health, features, complete self-monitoring S.M.A.R.T. data
Requires installation of Intel NVMe driver from Driver Zone page.
- added support of Dawicontrol RAID controllers: detect and display complete disk status information about hard disks / SSDs managed by Dawicontrol RAID controllers when the drives used in RAID configuration or standalone mode. Supported controllers: Dawicontrol DC133, DC150, DC154, DC300e/310e, DC324e, DC3410, DC4300/4320, DC600e/610e, DC622e, DC624e.
Requires installation of latest Dawicontrol driver from Driver Zone page.
- added support of Marvell 9220/9230/9235 hardware RAID controller: detection of hard disk status when RAID/Hyperduo/standalone configuration of hard disks. Tested with Marvell 9230.
- added support of Intel RMS3CC080 SAS/SATA RAID controller: detect hard disk status when drives configured as RAID
- added support of JMicron JMS56X hardware RAID controller: detection of hard disk status when RAID/JBOD/standalone configuration of hard disks
- added support of RAIDON GR2660-B3 dual bay external RAID enclosure: detect and display both hard disks in the RAID configuration
- added support of RAIDON GR3630 2S SB2+ Raid device: detect and display both hard disks in the RAID configuration
- added support of RAIDON iH1010: detect and display both hard disks
- added support of Startech S32SAT3R Internal Drive Mounted Dual SATA RAID Adapter
- added support of Lenovo 720ix SATA/SAS RAID controllers: detection of complete hard disk / SSD information about drives configured as RAID
- added support of Lenovo MR9340-8i RAID controller (ThinkStation FLEX RAID Adapter): detection of complete hard disk / SSD information about drives configured as RAID
- added support of AMD Bolton chipset: detect and report complete status and S.M.A.R.T. information of hard disks / SSDs configured as RAID
- added support for USB 3.1 devices (controllers, enclosures, SATA->USB converters)
- important update for newer Sandisk SSD models, Kingston HyperX Predator
- improved detection and reporting of various SSDs (AData, Crucial, Micron, Kingston, OCZ, Phison, Patriot, Sandisk, Samsung)
- improved support of LSI / Avago controllers in general and when Cachecade feature used
- improves support of Intel RAID controllers, Intel C602 chipset
- improved compatibility with Toshiba external USB 3.0 hard disks
- improved USB attached SCSI (UASP) support
- improved support for SAS SSDs (lifetime and wearout statistics), SAS hard disks
- improved Adaptec RAID controller support, important update for Adaptec controllers
- improved compatibility and support of HP Smart Array SCSI RAID controllers (HP Smart Array 6i, HP Smart Array 6400)
- improved support of Seagate external SSDs
- improved reporting of Lenovo SSHD health and text description
- improved support of Promise 8760 SAS RAID controller
- improved support of Rosewill USB 3.0 RX200R-APU3-25B
- fixed: random seek test frozen on some external USB drives with 4K physical sectors
- fixed: Disk menu -> Surface test -> Disk contents inspector could not show sector contents on some external USB drives with 4K physical sectors
- fixed: real time performance monitoring may stopped after wake up
- fixed: disk surface test may not work on HP tablet PCs to diagnose eMMC card
Bug fixes, further modifications:
- added Korean language support, thanks to pCsOrI for the translation
- improved multi-language support, fixes for Czech and Japanese languages
- fixed surface test window display when German, Dansk, Dutch languages selected
- user interface fixes, corrections
- improved system disk drive icon handling, real-time performance monitoring
- improved power on time calculation
- improved menu display and readability on dark Windows themes
- improved sending network message with NET SEND, longer message with detailed information (on newer Windows OSes, WinSent tool can be used to receive messages/alerts)
- fixed text/HTML/XML report: system memory size may be incorrect on systems with 8 GB or more physical memory
- fixed text/HTML/XML report: last system startup time was incorrect
- fixed problem when exporting S.M.A.R.T. attributes
- minor changes/modifications in e-mail and report generation
Homepage – http://www.hdsentinel.com
Size: 20.3 MB
Download Hard Disk Sentinel DOS (FREE)
Akhir kata, kami harap tulisan mengenai Hard Disk Sentinel 4.70 Build 8128 diatas memang yang sedang anda cari. Makasih