Hai i have tenda wireless router n3. but it not connected with internet connection?
Hai i have tenda wireless router n3. but it not connected with internet connection?. Do You mate has this kind of concern?, If do then please read the good tips below this line:
If the laptop runs a Windows OS: First of all, go to Control panel and configure network profiles (Control Panel > Network and Internet > Open Network and sharing center > Click on Advanced Sharing Settings and then drop down both PUBLIC and HOME/WORK network profile and select “Turn on Device Discovery).
1. Right click the icon and start the troubleshooter. Let it run and analyze the outcome. There are two reasons that could be the problem. a. DNS Settings are not accurate. b. If it says limited or no connectivity (according to your description), it is the connection hardware or IP settings including DNS.
2. Right click on Computer (Or My Computer) and select “Manage” > Go to Device Manager snap-in> Expand device settings and check Network Adapter. Make sure the device drivers are properly installed. If not, you will see Red X icons or Yellow ? icons.
3. Right click the icon and again open the Network and Sharing Center (instead of troubleshooting). Then click “Manage Network Adapters”. Then go to the proper adapter and then click on Properties by right clicking. From here, you need Untick TCP/IPv6 and click on TCP/IPv4 settings and select properties. According to your issue, your laptop is not receieving an IP. check the IP settings and verify the DEFAULT GATEWAY (if you use a router, its IP is the default gateway) and DNS Server IP (provided by your ISP or Router will run DNS Services).
4. Open a command window (Start > Type CMD > Press Enter > Type ipconfig /all and enter > check the Default Gateway, DNS and write them down. If you see an IP starting with 169.254.xxx.xxx (APIPA ADDRESS) you have found the issue.
5. If you see the APIPA, go to the TCP/IP configuration panel you have opened ad set up a manual IP. You need to check the manual and find the default IP for router. They mention it (absolutely). Make sure you configure the DNS – Primary: Router`s IP, Secondary: 126.96.36.199 (Google) or use the ISP DNS addresses if the provide such.
6. If there is a Firewall (or Internet Security App) running, check Network Configuration and Allow the communication (KIS/Bitdefender/Norton). 7. Step 5 and 6 are Vital. When detected by Windows, make the network as a “WORK” network. The next step is vital too: Go to 8. Now ping the default gateway (which is the router`s IP). Open a cmd and type ping 192.168.1.1 (replace the ip with a proper address). Ping should succeed. 9. In the cmd, type nslookup google.com. The lookup should be successful. If the network is WiFi, you need to make sure the security protocols like WPA are supported by your laptop. You need to login to the router and examine the “Wireless settings” and “Security Settings” under that. Your OS supports WPA/WPA2, configure them.
Note the SSID and WEP/WPA key. Enable SSID Broadcast. Otherwise you need to search the network manually.
Note: In order to access the router you need to login to the admin page (http://192.168.1.1 is default or else obtained by looking at the manual).
Check if the internet tv is getting a valid IP address.it should acquire an IP address from the router. you can also check if the router is configured for the internet connection like if there are some other wireless device connected to the same network that can access the internet wirelessly.
I find information about your problem, click on the link and look the information for how to configure your Tenda router w308r !
Make sue the cables are properly connect to the right port, make sure also that you have the right settings in your router for it to be compatible or recognize your smart bro canopy modem..goodluck!!!!
It is impossible to make an internet connection into a wireless without using router.
Routers are the one that sends wireless signals from wired internet. It stand as a Beacon to transmit wireless signals.
No i dnt dont want to reset my router I want to extend my network through adsl router and it doesnot have wan slot we can only insert phone line wire in it so how to connect it with router???
Hi, there are a lot of reasons why you are having this problem, Can you tell me what happened before you lost service?
I have internet access to my iball router which is already connected with modem.