How can i send and recieve direct messege on instgran in the laptop?
How can i send and recieve direct messege on instgran in the laptop?. Do You Mrs or Mr own that kind of problem?, If do then plz get the good answer right after below:\r\n
TRY THIS SOLUTION by Rajiv Singh Suwal
Bluetooth peripheral device driver solution – Windows 7
I tried several other solutions but none of them worked perfectly as the last one that I tried after vigorously searching online.
Here`s what I did when bluetooth on Windows 7 PCs that I had, didn`t work with my iPhone:
– Download the `Windows Mobile Device Center` ( current version is 6.1 ) which you can download it from
For 32-Bit –
For 64-Bit –
this works for both Vista and Windows 7. I`ve tried it on both.
– Install the downloaded software but it may not look like it worked on Windows 7 PCs. Vista automatically configured the settings on the bluetooth devices but for those who have Windows 7, here are the things you should do:
– Go to `Device Manager` from `Control Panel` -Or- just right-click on Computer Icon and choose `Properties` and then click on `Device Manager`.
– You`ll see an `Unknown Device` named `Bluetooth Peripheral Device`
– Right-Click it and click on “Update Driver Software” -Or- anyway you find it easy to bring up the Update driver window.
– Click “Browse My Computer for Driver Software” button.
– Click “Let Me Pick from a List of Device Drivers on my computer”.
– Select `Bluetooth Radio` from the list if it asked you to select and then in the next window, it will show a list of drivers with Company Names in one list and Drivers in another. In the Company List choose `Microsoft Corporation`, not only Microsoft.
– From the drivers list there may be one or more drivers with the name “Windows Mobile-Based Device Support” with different driver versions. Select one or the latest.
– Ignore any warnings and keep pressing next and then Finish at last. If all goes well, the last screen will show the message that device driver is successfully installed.
Now, after manually updating the driver for your bluetooth device, in `Device Manager` when you click on `Bluetooth Radios`, it should display one more item which will say `Windows Mobile-based device support`.
There are few more things that you want to pay attention to. If you have already added the device in your `bluetooth device list` that didn`t work, then remove the device and add it again. After you add it, you might need to restart the computer if it gave you a connection problem error message.
Every PCs that had Windows 7 and Vista worked after installing this software and I hope it will work for you too.
Wi fi direct is the facility which can be used to transfer data between devices via wifi.
Both the mobile devices should support wi if direct in order to transfer the files in between them.
If one device doesn`t support wi fi direct, then you can`t use this feature. Rather , you can use Bluetooth to transfer files in between them.
There are third party apps which will automate this. “Flash transfer” is one such app. It will first look for wi fi and if not possible, it will automatically transfer files via Bluetooth.