I delay in duty joining since 3 months because of my health so know i want to join so how can i request the hr to send a joining letter again?
I delay in duty joining since 3 months because of my health so know i want to join so how can i request the hr to send a joining letter again?. Are You misses or mister own this kind of problem?, If do then please found the solution right after below:
You have a new job, but will be delayed in starting that job on the appointed day because you are going to have medical treatment that will affect your starting date, so you need a draft letter to explain this.
Please see below a draft letter to the company, which will need you to adapt accordingly.
Name and address of
person and company
Your home address
Dear (name of person who employed you or the person that is to be your new boss)
Re: Start date with (company name)
My name is (name here) I am due to start with your company on (date and time you are due to commence working with this company).
Unfortunately, on this day, I am to attend (hospital name) for medical treatment, so will be unable to start on that day.
The date that I can start will be (put the new starting date here).
I apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused, but unfortunately I cannot rearrange this date.
I trust this is acceptable.
(your name here)
e mail address
This letter should be sent straight away so that they are forewarned in time, so that the company can arrange for someone internally to stand in for you until your return, or they make take on a temp for a day or two to cover for you.
You may follow the format guide below:
1. Type your address, phone and email on the upper left side (You can use you work address)
2. Skip a line and type the date on the upper right side (date when you want to submit / mail this)
3. Skip a line and write the department / company address (the department that will receive the letter)
4. Skip another line type Subject: (Ex. Request for delay in joining [what?])
5. Skip a line and write the name of the representative or the person in-charge that will accept the letter. (If you know the name if not use ‘To whom it may concern’ or ‘To the Representative of [Name of company HR department])
6. Then in your letter, identify yourself, like your complete name, age, your position in the company, provide all your details.
7. In the body of your letter explain your agenda; regarding the delay of joining…. Explain why you are going to be delayed, explain valid reasons why they should wait or not cancel your permission to join. If you have supporting documents you want to attach as a proof of your reason for delay.
8. Request a meeting or a phone call for confirmation with the representative to discuss more details. (Optional)
9. Lastly, thank the addressee for his/her time
10. For the closing, skip 3 lines, then use respectfully, and then your printed name and signature.
You can write this:
Dear Sir / Madam,
Based upon your offer of the role ______ (Job Title) on ______ (the day the job offer has been made), I would like to make a followup on when I can possibly commence with my work. I understand that we are having delays because of visa issues. However, it`s been 4 months that I have kept afloat and I am now really very eager to start with work. I certainly hope we can speed up on fixing the issues.
Furthermore, I would like to request for a specific timeframe as to when we can actually proceed. I understand that most of the issues are beyond control. However, it may be better if we lay down a concrete action plan as to how we should address this issue.
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I remain to be interested in working for your organization. However, being on standby for 4 months is not very favorable and if this continues further, I may have no choice but to look for another option. I do hope we can resolve this.
Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Your mother comes first in this issue unless you are married or your hr is willing to help you take care of her. You have to figure out what your priorities are. I you choose wrong, you will live to regret it.
Go to outlook and put in his email address press send or thats what i would do.
Course completion certificate till not ready from university.
Just following the link provided!!!and e mailing them!!
You need to speak with someone about the ID card.