In View of Apple iPhones’ Web-Browsing Feature
When it comes to iPhone features, Internet browsing is considered one of the most in-demand attributes by the end-users. Obviously, Internet is also stipulated by many at present.It is ostensibly the nucleus of a certain techno-apparatus, particularly in mobile phones and in the latest iPhones. This is the reason why phone developers and manufacturers, whether Apple or not, never missed to incorporate the web-browsing feature in their innovations.
Web-browsing feature is also available in various Smart phones, yet many have had allocated restrictions. Apple has then come up with a better iPhone, designed with an Internet browsing capability that is better than the other existing phones from other manufacturers. Although, there may still be limitations but compared to others, Apple iPhones still got the edge. As a matter of fact, there are two significant features that manifest the ‘edge’ is being mentioned.
- Perceptive touchscreen. Touch screens are also available in other manufacturers. However, Apple iPhones’ perceptive touchscreen has better functionality contrary to others. To name some of these advancements, are the scrolling capability and the feature to alter the size of a highlighted segment. It is all done with the aid of your fingers. To scroll the cursor or webpage, simply drag your fingers from one direction to anywhere you want. Same thing with altering the size of a selected segment, just draw your fingers separately or jointly to complete the transformation.
- Size and screen lucidity. As oppose to other existing iPhone brands, Apple iPhones have a screen size and clarity that is certainly outstanding. It measures about 3.5 inches with a 160ppi. Indeed, it is a portable device that is sufficient in size with a much clearer screen views.
More of Apple iPhone Advantages
- iPhone Apple supports a rich text email and message viewing and deletion capability.
- Embedded with Safari browser. It is going to be Internet Explorer and Firefox web-browsers-in-one. Safari browser is officially designed by Apple to offer full web-browsing capabilities except with the Flash graphics. It already has an embedded pop-up blocker, integrated RSS, and tabbed browsing feature. Moreover, Safari also has a private browsing and snap back feature that would take you back to the uppermost level of your previous searches. Likewise, it has a text field that is promptly resizable.
Considering some of Apple iPhone’s limitations
- Slow browsing. Some users complained about a slow Internet connection that happens sometimes. Though this is an inevitable issue to any type of Internet connection. For wireless networks, it is better if you are nearby the Wi-Fi spots for you to get a good connection. However, Wi-Fi spots are not accessible everywhere. In line with slow browsing or connection issue, it would then be expected to have a sluggish downloading progress. This is definitely annoying but if you would stretch your patience, you still could get good output details and play well in the end.
- No cut and paste functionality. In order for you to edit texts, you have to expand a selection.
- No instant messaging, however, SMS is available.
Regardless of the aforesaid limitations of the Apple iPhone, the advantages that were mentioned beyond still convey an apparent thought that in terms of web-browsing features, Apple innovation still prevails over others. To be positive, Apple always has the potential to make instant alterations that would surely resolve all the affirmed iPhone product limitations.