Stay Updated with the Latest iPhone Firmware
Apple has scheduled its every release of new updates to their products both in the software and hardware aspects. While it would be a widespread buzz over the Internet and TV networks, it is also inevitable that you would fail to note the newest update they have released. This is especially true with the iPhone firmware updates.
Yet, worry no more because even if you are not fully aware of the latest firmware for your iPhone, there are still other ways to know of them.
Here is how you should check for the latest iPhone firmware:
- Sync iPhone with your PC. Once you have synced your iPhone with your pc, you will be prompted with the iPhone’s management window. From that window you can see a button that says, “Check for Update”. Click on this button to go on checking for new firmware updates.
- Proceed with downloading and installation. This should only be applicable if there are new firmware updates available for your iPhone gadget. It so, then you proceed with the downloading of this certain update.
- Evaluate firmware utility features. You would need to evaluate the incorporated features of the new iPhone firmware prior proceed with the downloading and installation. This is to ensure you’ve got all the information you need to know about it.
- Download new firmware. The downloading will commence by clicking on the button that says, “Download firmware and install it.” You may also choose to download the firmware and install it later, or just skip it.
- Installation of new firmware. Once you choose from either of the download options, you can begin the installation right away. You will be prompted with an installation wizard, wherein you would need to fill up all the necessary details to proceed to the next step.
- Terms and Conditions Agreement. Before you can fully install the new iPhone firmware you downloaded, you need to agree with the user license agreement provided in the installation wizard. You can read it or not. After you agreed to their terms and conditions, you can proceed. You can see the progress of your download and installation on the left hand system (icon) tray.
- Restart the iPhone. To complete the installation the iPhone has to be restarted in order for the newly installed firmware utilities to function.
You should now be all set to make use of the new features on your updated iPhone firmware.