Tips for iPhone Battery Preservation
Rechargeable batteries like those that are used with mobile phones are very sensitive. They need to be taken care of by their users. Majority of these batteries are made up of lithium-ion components, hence, they are called the lithium-ion batteries.
In conjunction to this verity, Apple acquires a somehow similar concept of creating iPhones that are embedded with lithium-ion parched batteries. Moreover, these batteries are designed as seemingly inflexible to be replaced or removed from the iPhone device. With this rationale alone, gives a hint to every iPhone users to really be extra prudent in handling these gadgets, most importantly with the battery utilization.
Deem with the subsequent tips given to guide users in the preservation of their iPhone and iPhone batteries. These are the vital concepts used to make the most of your iPhone usage, likewise making the incorporated batteries last for longer period of time.
- Keep them away from moisture. These battery types when exposed to moist could then easily get damaged and break down.
- Never drop them. As much as possible, be sure not to drop your iPhone or the batteries. This is one common reason why most of the handy gadgets lost proper functionality even earlier after purchased. Same thing could happen to their built-in batteries, once they slump, just pray it would still work fine. In order to avoid iPhone or batteries from falling, refrain from passing it over to different persons, sloppily.
- Neither overcharged nor thoroughly discharged the batteries. Overcharging is one factor that contributes to early battery depreciation and damage. Same thing goes when you tend to let them be entirely discharged. Lithium-ion batteries need to be charge with an exact voltage and charging rate. Moreover, there should be no interruptions while charging the batteries to prevent damages.
- Use only the standard charger. Apple has designed and integrated standard chargers that best suits your iPhone device. Be sure to use only what is integrated in the product package you bought from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). As much as possible, never use car chargers for they may not be compatible with the iPhone battery components.
- Never expose the batteries to excessive sunlight, especially during mid-days or noon time. Too much heat would also damage the battery components, which eventually lead to gadget malfunctioning.
- See an expert iPhone technician. If you sense that something is wrong with your iPhone batteries, be sure to have them checked by an expert technician for early damage detection and maintenance. Remember than iPhone batteries can only be replaced by an expert tech.
Furthermore, iPhone battery substitution is definitely pricey. So, why need to spend $80- $200 in any instant if you still could extend the battery life of your iPhone? Definitely it is just a matter of how you take care of your possessions, including every single attached component. The more you safeguard your personal assets, the lesser you need for new purchase, thus, the more money you can save in the end.