Unduh Gratis Slackware Linux 14.2 Beta 1
Slackware Linux 14.2 Beta 1 – Apa khabar sista dan agan semua, Makasih banyak dah mau berkunjung ke halaman blog Indietech ini. Saat ini, kami di Indietech akan menampilkan ulasan yang akan menunjukkan tentang Slackware Linux 14.2 Beta 1. Silahkan sista dan agan baca berikut ini:
Slackware Linux is a complete 32-bit and 64-bit multitasking “UNIX-like” system. It contains an easy to use installation program, extensive online documentation, and a menu-driven package system. A full installation gives you the X Window System, C/C++ development environments, Perl, networking utilities, a mail server, a news server, a web server, an ftp server, the GNU Image Manipulation Program, Mozilla Firefox, plus many more programs. Slackware Linux can run on 486 systems all the way up to the latest x86 machines (but uses -mcpu=i686 optimization for best performance on i686-class machines like the P3, P4, Duron/Athlon, and the latest multi-core x86 CPUs). Slackware complies with the published Linux standards, such as the Linux File System Standard.
Slackware uses the 3.10.17 kernel bringing you advanced performance features such as journaling filesystems, SCSI and ATA RAID volume support, SATA support, Software RAID, LVM (the Logical Volume Manager), and encrypted filesystems. Kernel support for X DRI (the Direct Rendering Interface) brings high-speed hardware accelerated 3D graphics to Linux.
A full range of development tools, editors, and current libraries are also included for users who wish to develop or compile additional software. The Slackware philosophy demands ease of use, ease of administration, and open development; all are reflected in this carefully built and tested official 6-disc set.
The advanced Linux kernel on which Slackware is based performs superbly on high-end systems, with symmetric multi-processing support (up to 16 processors) and special optimizations for each Intel processor class.
Originally developed by Linus Torvalds in 1991, the UNIX-like Linux operating system now benefits from the contributions of millions of users and developers around the world. Slackware Linux provides new and experienced users alike with a fully-featured system, equipped to serve in any capacity from desktop workstation to machine-room server. Web, ftp, and email servers are ready to go out of the box, as are a wide selection of popular desktop environments. A full range of development tools, editors, and current libraries is included for users who wish to develop or compile additional software.
Advanced features of Slackware Linux 14.1:
• Runs the 3.10.17 version of the Linux kernel from ftp.kernel.org. The 3.10.x series is well-tested, offers good performance, and will be getting long term support from kernel.org. For people interested in running the previous long term support kernel series, we’ve provided sample configuration files for Linux 3.4.66 under the /testing directory. And, to make it easier for people who want to compile the latest Linux kernel, we’ve also put configuration files for Linux 3.12 in /testing.
• System binaries are linked with the GNU C Library, version 2.17. This version of glibc also has excellent compatibility with existing binaries.
• X11 based on the X.Org Foundation’s modular X Window System. This is X11R7.7, a new release, with many improvements in terms of performance and hardware support.
• Installs gcc-4.8.2 as the default C, C++, Objective-C, Fortran-77/95/2003/2008, and Ada 95/2005/2012 compiler.
• Also includes LLVM and Clang, an alternate compiler for C, C++, Objective-C and Objective-C++.
• The x86_64 version of Slackware 14.1 supports installation and booting on machines using UEFI firmware.
• Support for NetworkManager for simple configuration of wired and wireless network connections, including mobile broadband, IPv6, VPN, and more. Roam seamlessly between known networks, and quickly set up new connections. We’ve retained full support for the traditional Slackware networking scripts and for the wicd network manager, offering choice and flexibility to all levels of users.
• Support for fully encrypted network connections with OpenSSL, OpenSSH, OpenVPN, and GnuPG.
• Apache (httpd) 2.4.6 web server with Dynamic Shared Object support, SSL, and PHP 5.4.20.
• USB, IEEE 1394 (FireWire), and ACPI support, as well as legacy PCMCIA and Cardbus support. This makes Slackware a great operating system for your laptop.
• The udev dynamic device management system for Linux 3.x. This locates and configures most hardware automatically as it is added (or removed) from the system, loading kernel modules as needed. It works along with the kernel’s devtmpfs filesystem to create access nodes in the /dev directory.
• New development tools, including Perl 5.18.1, Python 2.7.5, Ruby 1.9.3-p448, Subversion 1.7.13, git-1.8.4, mercurial-2.7.2, graphical tools like Qt designer and KDevelop, and much more.
• Updated versions of the Slackware package management tools make it easy to add, remove, upgrade, and make your own Slackware packages. The slackpkg tool can also help update from an older version of Slackware to a newer one, and keep your Slackware system up to date. In addition, the slacktrack utility will help you build and maintain your own packages.
• Web browsers galore! Includes KDE’s Konqueror 4.10.5, SeaMonkey 2.21 (this is the replacement for the Mozilla Suite), Mozilla Firefox ESR 24.1, as well as the Thunderbird 24.1 email and news client with advanced junk mail filtering. A script is also available in /extra to repackage Google Chrome as a native Slackware package.
• The KDE Software Compilation 4.10.5, a complete desktop environment. This includes the Calligra productivity suite (previously known as KOffice), networking tools, GUI development with KDevelop, multimedia tools (including the Amarok music player and K3B disc burning software), the Konqueror web browser and file manager, dozens of games and utilities, international language support, and more.
• A collection of GTK+ based applications including pidgin-2.10.7, gimp-2.8.6 (with many improvements including a single window mode), gkrellm-2.3.5, xchat-2.8.8, xsane-0.998, and pan-0.139.
• A repository of extra software packages compiled and ready to run in the /extra directory.
Homepage – http://www.slackware.com
Size: 2660 MB
Download Slackware Linux 14.1 x86
Download Slackware Linux 14.1 x64
Sekian dulu, saya harap sharing tentang Slackware Linux 14.2 Beta 1 di atas bisa anda ambil manfaatnya. Thank You